Thank you for listing your used equipment with Bid on Equipment. Please fill out the information below and return with your photos to [email protected].
Information requested in red is required to list your equipment. Everything else is optional but highly recommended. Please reference our guidelines for creating a listing here.
Customer Reference Number:
Shipping information (If your Item will require skidding or crating, please enter weight and dimensions as if it was skidded or crated.)
If this Item is being shipped from a location other than your registered address, please provide the address here:
Thank you for the information provided. We will list your Item for you as soon as possible and send you a link to the Item page once it is listed. If you have any questions please give us a call at 847-854-8577 between the hours of 8:30 am and 4:30 pm CT Monday- Friday. We look forward to doing business with you.
Thank you for using Bid on Equipment for your used equipment sales. We have more than 25 years of experience and would like to assist you in creating the best listing possible for your equipment.
Please see below for general guidelines in how best to list your equipment to reduce additional questions from interested Buyers and allow for higher offers and sale prices. These guidelines are not required to list your Item, but are suggestions in how best to interest Buyers. If you would like help organizing your information or for guidance, we will be happy to assist.
- Make sure your Item is placed in the correct category. We will be happy to help if you do not know which category to choose.
- Titles should include:
- Brand name
- Model number
- Short description of dimensional or capacity details
- Resina Model S-30 Capper set on 28mm caps
- 150 Gallon Groen Model TA150 Double Motion Kettle
- Full description which may include but is not limited to the following (where applicable)
- Brand Name
- Model Number
- Serial Number
- Year the unit was manufactured
- Capacity such as:
- Minimum and maximum size limits
- Chamber size
- Power/electrical requirements
- Speeds/production rate
- Product the machine was running/used for.
- Current working condition including descriptions of anything that has been refurbished or replaced and when.
- When it was last in operation
- Can you run this machine in its current condition and location for an on site inspection with an interested Buyer.
- All size parts or add-on features that come with the machine
- Any missing components required for operation.
- Motor specifications including:
- If the unit is still installed and will require an additional fee for removal.
- How many units do you have available and is the price for all or for each.
- There is no limit to how many photos you can have on your listing. We recommend providing as many clearly detailed photos as possible including:
- A photo from each corner of the machine making sure to show the entire machine in each photo
- Photos from underneath the unit.
- Photos of the inside and outside of the control panel (if applicable)
- Close up photos of the operating parts of the machine
- Close up photos of any valves or connections
- Photos of the specification tags
- Internal photos for items such as tanks or equipment with chambers
- If possible, please include a video of the machine showing the parts moving and product running. Please make sure there is no identifying information in the video. If your video is on YouTube, you can include the link in your listing. Otherwise, please send your video file to [email protected]referencing your Item# in the email.
- Any available information from the manufacturer should be included. Specification sheets and the manual can be added to your listing by sending the files to [email protected] referencing your Item# in the email.
- If available, please provide the shipping information as soon as possible. This will allow us to provide shipping quotes for Buyers more quickly so they can place their offers.
- Information in your description is best viewed if written in bullet points or short sentences. Large blocks of text can be difficult for the Buyer to find the information needed.
- Review your opening offer. Buyers will be unable to submit offers below that amount. Bid on Equipment recommends pricing your Item to allow for offers that stimulate negotiation. You are not obligated to accept any offer below your asking price and you will have the opportunity to present counter offers for the Buyer’s consideration. We highly recommend that you regularly review your asking price and opening offer, they can be changed at any time (unless there is a current valid offer on your Item).
- Items you have multiples of that are the exact same can be listed in the same listing specifying how many units you have available. Items you have multiples of but are different in any way should be listed in separate listings (unless being sold as a lot).
- Please advise us if you have listed units in separate listings but were used together as we can link the listings. For example: if you have a line of equipment but have listed the pieces separately, we can reference the other Items in each listing.
- If you have a large quantity of items to list, please contact us for a bulk upload form to assist you in making the process easier.
- Changes in description, price and title can be submitted through your MyBidon portal at any time. Additional photos, videos or files can also be added at any time by sending them to [email protected] referencing your Item# in the email.
We appreciate you listing your equipment with us and are looking forward to doing business with you. If you have any questions or would like assistance listing your machinery, please give us a call at 847-854-8577, between the hours of 8:30 am and 4:30 pm CT Monday –Friday.