Contact the Seller
20" LODGE & SHIPLEY Engine Lathe
Lodge & Shipley Engine Lathe
Age: late 1940's vintage.
Serial No.: 36848
Electrics: 230 Volt, 3 Phase, 15 Hp Motor
Machine is currently in shop and 100% functional.
Standard Threading Capability
Comes with chuck and steady rest. Tooling minimal.
Bed Length: 8', full set of dimensions upon request.
Machine is quoted fob origin.
See full set of pictures and attached video.
Seller will load; however, loading charges will be separate from machine price.
Click Link to YouTube Video
Buyer to verify all specifications and options of equipment prior to purchase.
The equipment is authentically represented.
The Seller disclaims any warranty, expressed or implied, of the year, model, hour reading, guarantee of merchantability or fitness of the equipment; the goods are sold in an "As Is, Where Is" condition.
The seller warrants that the goods are free and clear of all liens, indebtedness, or liabilities.
SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE.
Additional Prep Fees May Apply
- Crating or Skidding Fee
You must be registered and logged in to request a shipping quote
Click the button below to
Request a Shipping Quote
Comments are not required to Submit a request, but can be entered here.
A shipping quote will be sent back to you within 48 hours after we receive both
the information from the seller and the potential buyer.
20" LODGE & SHIPLEY Engine Lathe Images
- BoE is an intermediary facilitating the sale of Items between Buyers and Sellers.
- BoE recommends that Buyers inspect Items prior to purchase.
- The descriptions and photos on this page are posted by the Seller. BoE does not guarantee their accuracy.
- Buyers are responsible for all shipping costs including any skidding or crating charges from the Seller.
- If you have further questions please use the 'Contact the Seller' button.