Wire rod block mill is composed of top crossed 45° high-speed wire rod mills/finishing mills. The finishing mill group/wire rod mill is located in the high-speed wire rod workshop. Through several unit racks the continuous micro-tension rolling mill will be transported upstream Ø17 ~Ø21mm of rolling, rolling become Ø5.5 ~ Ø16mm finished wire. The working speed of 90m/s, 135m/s etc
1. Perfect rolling mill solutions including rolling pass design, production line setup, and workshop layout
according to customer's requirements.
2. Sophisticated rolling mill stands and auxiliary types of equipment/spare parts used in the rolling mill
production line. (Such as roller box, gearbox reduction, coil laying head, vertical and side loops, flying
chopping shears and gripping shears, pinch roll machine and so on)
3. Technical services and post-sale technical support.
4. Professional engineers available for overseas installation and maintenance.
5. Also, we have the cooperate factory with the melting furnace, reheating furnace.
Additional Prep Fees May Apply