Length ca. mm 3150
Width ca. mm 1600
Height ca. mm 2000
Net weight Kg 2200
Power Kw 6
Frequency Hz 50
Voltage Volt 380
Air consumption NL/min 85
Speed up to 80 p/min
Dosing range 1÷500 ml
Machine suitable for capping plastic and glass bottles, with small footprint and high flexibility.
SECTORS OF USE:
Designed for the pharmaceutical industry, it is used in the cosmetic and nutraceutical sectors as well.
The bottle is conveyed inside the capping machine by the infeed belt. The carousel conveys the bottle under the capping head where a belt feeds the cap and an arm picks it up and deposits on the neck of the bottle. Once the bottle has been capped it is conveyed to the machine outfeed.
• Central starwheel, equipped with safety clutch, for bottle transport to the different operating stations
• Vibrating bowls placed on the operator side, for an easy closures loading
• One through tabletop conveyor, for the bottle inlet and outlet, with adjustable guides, allowing the By-pass function, if requested
• Maximum accessibility to all working areas
• All groups have been designed in order to allow quick and easy cleaning procedures
• All the parts in contact with the product are made of 316 L Stainless Steel
• Volumetric Filling group, with quick-lock syringes, in stainless steel or ceramic.
Minimum quantity of change parts, in order to achieve:
• Very fast changeover time > reduction of dead times and consequent longer time for the production
• Easy changeover, tool free
• Low costs of additional sets of change parts > cost reduction
Year of construction: 1998
Additional Prep Fees May Apply