Bench scales with a compact ID1 Plus terminal, fast dosing with LED display, versatile dot matrix printer LC-P45 and weighing platform.
SECTORS OF USE:
Pharmaceutical, chemical, cosmetics, food, dietary, medical devices, manufacturing.
The unerring precision of the ID1 Plus is packaged in rugged chrome-nickel steel. To enable you to clean the terminal thoroughly and also meet the most exacting demands regarding hygiene. Dependable checking and classifying with colored indicator fields.
- Construction Ergonomically operable angled desktop.
- Main display High-intensity, 7-segment fluorescent display, green, 7 places, digit height 12.5mm,
with integrated unit characters and status symbols for display of the operating mode.
- Analog display High-intensity, 3-color LED line. For weighing- in, checking and classifying. Dynamic display as a luminescent band or dot, static display as 3-color indicator field.
- Display window Scratch resistant safety glass or plastic.
- Keypad Tactile membrane keypad made of resistant industrial plastic, 4 function keys, scratchresistant symbol inscription, with audio acknowledgement, key spacing 30 mm.
- Housing Chrome-nickel steel DIN X5 CrNi1810 throughout.
- Type of protection Protection against dust and water in compliance with IP65 (IEC529).
- Power supply 115/230V, +10% –15%, 50/60Hz.
- connection Power cable With grounding pin plug, length approx. 2.5m.
- Power consumption Approx. 25 VA.
- Admissible operating –10°C to +40°C for certification class III.
Type: ID1 Plus
Serial number: 1996373
The LC-P45 is a versatile dot matrix printer with advanced print functions for normal paper. It can supplement the weight value with date, time and other data. It has two LocalCAN interfaces and one RS-232-C interface and is primarily suitable for attachment to METTLER TOLEDO balances and scales equipped with the standard software, but will also print out the records of the METTLER TOLEDO application software Pacs (M-Pacs) and of the LP16 and LJ16 METTLER TOLEDO Infrared Dryers.
Type: LC P45
Serial number: 1113142
Dimensions (LxW) 280 x 350 mm
Minimum capacity 0,001 kg
Additional Prep Fees May Apply