NLB Model 4075D
• Compact, diesel powered, skid-mounted pump rated for operation at 40,000 PSI (2800 bar), with a displacement of 3 GPM (11.4 litre per minute).
• Powered by a four cylinder Cummins diesel engine – Model B4.5T rated for 99 HP (74 kW)
• This unit features the NLB slow-revving pump designed for continuous-duty operation, to optimise up-time and minimise cost of operation.
• This unit has done approx. 870 hours
• Includes on-board 25 CFM air compressor to power HydroPrep® UHP water jetting surface preparation tools.
• This unit is one of the NLB UltraClean 40® series, designed for dedicated Ultra High Pressure (UHP) operation – predominantly used for paint and rust removal, or for concrete scarification/hydrodemolition.
• Would ideally suit a surface preparation contractor looking at entering the UHP Surface Preparation market, as an alternative to dry abrasive blasting.
Additional Prep Fees May Apply